RF-MMIC-PCB Design and Advanced PCB Products by LNAFIN Oy
LNAFIN Oy offers Research & Design services and products for Printed Circuit Boards (PCB), Prototypes and RF-design.
We are motivated to find the best solutions for our customers. Extensive experience and good products help us in this.
More specificially we offer:
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layout Design. (PADS, kiCad, Eagle, OrCad).
- MMIC Design.
- Many types of Electronics Development (R&D) services
- While MMIC design is extremely high-frequency, we value RF and Microwave design challenges as well. It is important to understand that every application has its own challenges.
- We have developed our electromagnetic simulation (EM) based modeling expertise during our RF and MMIC design projects. Therefore we are pleased to make 2.5D/3D modeling and evaluation of customer designs. Furthermore, we have a realistic view on the merits and pitfalls of EM-simulation tools used.
- Electronics Integration (smaller footprint parts, ASIC Design).
- Printed Circuit Boards (proto & series).
- PCB assembly – PCBA (proto & series, paste stencils).
- Wirebonding special components to PCB.
LNAFIN Oy References
We have realized fully functional circuit boards both for high current and for FPGA processor boards. For example, our www-blog describes an example case of 484-lead Xilinx FPGA-circuit routing. LNAFIN Oy is also a supplier for the European Space Agency (ESA).
Our motto: friendly service, best price-quality ratio and 100% confidentiality.
LNAFIN blog pages have news, development notices and videos about electronics and RF design. We publish stories which we think to be relevant to our customers. Published design data is either from our own R&D projects, or it has been included with customer permission.